● The Cisco IP Phone 8851 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
● The phone offers a Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range).
● A single side USB port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides up to 500-mA power output at 5V or 2.5W for smartphone charging.
● The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
● The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN enabled.
● Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8861 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
● An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
● Up to two optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules with up to 72 additional line/feature keys are supported.
● Charcoal and white color options.